Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI)--Vice President of Education Training
On July 25, 2014, I delivered the training module for the Vice President of Education section of the District 50 Vista Division TLI. The slides for that presentation are in the PDF TLI_VP_Education_2014_07_25.pdf.
This presentation covers the following topics:
- The Distinguished Club Program (DCP)
- The DCP points for which the VP Education is responsible
- How to log into Toastmasters international and process an award
- The requirements for each award, developing a success plan
- The Successful Club and Better Speaker speech series
The slides were prepared using LaTeX and Beamer, two tools that are widely used in graduate programs in Computer Science, Mathematics and related disciplines, but which are rarely used elsewhere. If you are interested in the source for this presentation, send me a email and I will send you the source.